MCU (Medical Check Up) Harapan Keluarga Hospital
What is Medical Check Up?
Medical Check Up is the process by which a doctor detects the patient’s body for signs
disease through a series of inspection processes performed.
How is Medical Check Up Importance?
Early detection and prevention is the best way to maintain optimal health.
Family Hope Hospital offers Medical Check Up packages to suit every need for men
and adult women.
How Much Medical Check Up Should Be Done?
Medical Check Up is important as early detection to prevent disease.
Medical Check Up Preparation:
- Before doing Medical Check Up you should make an appointment
to arrange Medical Check Up execution time No later than one day before the
- desired time.Fasting for 10 – 12 hours before laboratory examination (22.00 – 08.00 GMT).
- During fasting, it is not permitted to eat and drink except water alone.
- Avoid smoking and eating candy because it will affect the results of the examination.
- Do not exercise or do heavy physical activity since 12 hours before the examination.
- Avoid using the drug in the morning before the examination,
when forced to take medication (such as anti hypertension drugs & Diabetes) inform the task
- For Pap smear examination is required not to have sex at least 48 hours
before the examination.
- Avoid vaginal antiseptic usage at least 48 hours before the examination is done and not menstruating.
- Bring your own sports shoes on treadmill inspection.
- Notify the clerk if you have or have heart disease.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses for at least 12 hours before the examination.
- Notify the clerk if you are pregnant or suspicious.