Visitor code of conduct & visiting hours
For optimum patient recovery, cleanliness, comfort, composure and safeties for all of us, we inform a few rules that must be respected:
- VISITING HOURS:
11.00 until 13.00 WITA
19.00 until 21.00 WITA
- Visitors are not permitted to bring children under the age of 12.
- Visitors and companions are not allowed to bring: valuables, sleeping equipment (bolster pillow, blanket, mat, carpet etc.), cooking utensils, electronic devices (tape recorder, radio, television etc.) that could potentially disturb patient’s tranquility.
- Visitors and companions are required to maintain cleanliness, composure, and comfort in Harapan Keluarga Hospital’s environment
- Harapan Keluarga Hospital are not responsible for any lost and negligence of our Visitors and companions
- Visitors and companions are not allowed to touch, change or move any medical or non-medical device/facility in the patient room
- Visitor and companion rules are as follows:
Superior, Suite A, Suite B and President Suite Room
- May have 2 companions selected by the patient’s family
- Visited by 7 persons (or based on the agreement of patient and hospital)
Standard A, B and C Room
- May have 1 companion selected by the patient’s family
- Visited by 2 persons
Visitors/companions MUST wear a visitor/companion card obtainable at the admission section on our 1st floor lobby.
- Specific for patients in ICU / ICCU / HCU / NICU / PICU, their respective family/companion must wait in a specific room provided by Harapan Keluarga Hospital. If required, our staff/nurse will make contact with the family/companion.
- To speed up the recovery of a patient, visitors in ICU / ICCU / HCU / NICU / PICU are limited to our visiting hours policy and up to 2 visitors are allowed to enter at a time.
- Families/companions are not permitted to sleep in any empty beds in the ward room
- Identity cards for companions must be returned to the cashier (1st floor) during patient’s leaving administration process
- Lost of identity cards for companions will be charged IDR 10.000,